ABC Imaging is an international technology firm supporting Fortune 500 clients globally. Headquartered in Washington, DC, ABC Imaging is one of the fastest growing companies operating in over 150 cities in the USA, Canada, Middle East, China, and the UK.
ABC Imaging offers a one-of-a-kind place to begin or advance your career. We offer management opportunities, great salary and benefits, and an awesome fast-paced work environment. We are looking for candidates who have a great team-oriented attitude and really enjoy what they do.
In the Los Angeles area we are currently seeking a Print Shop Manager / Assistant Manager with at least 3+ years experience in large and small format color and B/W digital print output.
The primary responsibility is to manage all in-house print production for our customers. This position works for us from within our customer’s office.
- Ensure that all printing and binding equipment is being properly maintained and upgraded. Recommend new acquisitions that will increases productivity. Manage all administrative responsibilities to meet requirement (Meter Readers, Time Reporting, and Equipment Maintenance Management).
- Participate in the Annual Client Partnership Review and Strategic Plan meeting.
- Keep the site clean and organized.
- Extensive experience with Digital Printing and bindery processes.
- Strong familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite – Particularly In Design.
- Superior customer service ability and experience in handling client both over the phone and in person.
- Ability to work independently and proactively in fulfilling customer needs.
- Highly developed organizational skills.
- Positive attitude towards daily work, co-workers, and clients.
- Ability to troubleshoot software/hardware problems.