The environment is very fast-paced and deadline oriented. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team is key:
– Routinely check for incoming jobs from email, incoming bin, fax machine and over the counter.
-Accurately codes customer tickets in accordance with company prescribed guidelines.
-Addresses all client inquiries and concerns in a business-like and timely manner.
-Explain complexities and scheduling of each job before assigning jobs to operators.
-Contact clients with question on incoming jobs regarding specifications, deadlines, and budgets.
-Double check correctness of information given on incoming correspondence.
-Log jobs out after they are completed and shipped out.
-Ensure that front desk is clean and organized at all times.
-Possesses the ability to multi-task without losing focus.
-Provide front counter assistance to customers as needed.
-Responsible for answering incoming telephone calls.
-Maintains proper inventory of supplies.
-Provides back-up assistance to the production staff as needed.
-Responsible for other duties as assigned by Manager.
- An eager and motivated attitude
- Organizational skills
- Patience in problem solving
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent Customer Service skills and experience
- Good computer skills such as MS Office
- Graphics Application skills and experience – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop preferred