Nicholas Development – An ABC Imaging Company
Nicholas Development is committed to creating quality developments and creative solutions through residential, office, and mixed-use real estate projects. With over a decade of experience, Nicholas Development has acquired, managed, and developed over 50 properties and has positioned itself as a diverse firm that quickly adapts to market changes and a variety of tenant requirements. At Nicholas Development, we strive for excellence in both service and operations.
Nicholas Development is seeking a Commercial Lease Administrator based in our Alexandria, VA corporate office. As a Lease Administrator, you will be responsible for reviewing and approving lease abstracts, tracking monthly financial obligations of lease documents and calculating CAM reconciliations for an assigned portfolio of properties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Inputs and maintains accurate lease records
2. Coordinates rent collection
3. Prepares income and expense statements and other property related reports
4. Markets both residential and commercial properties
5. Oversees all subleased properties and ensures all rental obligations are updated and monies collected while performing all necessary calculations (i.e., CPI adjustments, and calculations for reimbursable operating expense, etc.)
6. Maintains and oversees legal document activity and notarization of legal documents.
7. Performs administrative duties such as preparation of real estate analysis, tracking reports, underlying lease option reports, rent obligation reports, and open & close facility reports.
8. Serves as primary point of contact regarding commercial and residential lease administration, billing, escalations, general accounting, and special projects.
9. Processes invoices related to all commercial properties
10. Provides lease information to insurance brokers for the issuance of insurance certificates.
11. Ensures all renewal, expansion, and termination dates are reviewed and acted upon in a timely manner.
12. Other duties as assigned.
1. High School Diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
2. 3 – 5 years experience in lease administration
3. Strong Experience working with multiple leases
4. Proven ability to perform reconciliations
5. Commercial Property experience
6. Stellar attention to detail
7. Ability to thrive in fast-paced work environment
8. Ability to multitask without losing focus
9. Familiarity with architectural contracts, building process, a plus.
10. Excellent communications skills