ABC Imaging is an international technology firm supporting Fortune 500 clients globally. Headquartered in Washington, DC, ABC Imaging is one of the fastest growing companies operating in over 150 cities in the USA, Canada, Middle East, China, and the UK.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides remote administrative support for client sites’ printing projects.
2. Reviews meter charges and service contract changes.
3. Bills clients for all assigned Virtual Client Relations and Client Relations accounts ensuring the minimum monthly charges are met.
4. Compares final amounts billed versus meter reads for every piece of equipment for each account.
5. Tracks fixed assets, maintains and updates current equipment list.
6. Travels to different ABC Imaging client sites as needed to provide coverage due to unexpected staffing gaps.
7. Participates in monthly meeting with management to review accounts’ viability and production. Constantly monitors accounts for performance. Identifies shifts (up or down) in account productivity.
8. Reviews Billing portal and Helpdesk tickets for all assigned client locations.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
2. At least 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
3. Knowledge of equipment and production materials.
4. Superior customer service ability and experience working with customers both over the phone and in person.
5. Ability to speak knowledgeably about department capability to potential and existing clients.
6. Highly developed organizational skills.
7. Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining focus.
8. Ability to troubleshoot software/hardware problems.
9. Ability to communicate effectively with employees when delegating work and explaining procedures and processes.