ABC Imaging is an international technology firm supporting Fortune 500 clients globally. Headquartered in Washington, DC, ABC Imaging is one of the fastest growing companies operating in over 150 cities in the USA, Canada, Middle East, China, and the UK.
Under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer, the incumbent will manage shop operations for all sites within a designated region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Oversees management of various production shops within the assigned region.
2. Develops and executes regional strategy to drive revenue; determines appropriate staffing levels to meet production goals.
3. Partners with district and shop managers to develop training schedules for new production employees.
4. Coaches and trains district shop managers on management, production, and cost reduction best practices.
5. Serves as final point of escalation for any production or customer service issues.
6. Assists Major Account Managers with price quotes, production expectations, and client relations proposals.
7. Researches, reports, and corrects any quality, pricing, and delivery issues with the local production and operations teams.
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
2. At least 5+ years experience in the field or in a related area.
3. Stellar communication skills both verbally and in writing.
4. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
5. Ability to multitask and work on multiple project simultaneously without losing focus.