ABC Imaging is an international technology firm supporting Fortune 500 clients globally. Headquartered in Washington, DC, ABC Imaging is one of the fastest growing companies operating in over 150 cities in the USA, Canada, Middle East, China, and the UK.
Under the general direction of the Director of Franchise Operations, the incumbent will oversee all aspects of the Marketing function.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manages all marketing operations, coordinates with the Director of Franchise Operations to identify target markets and develop strategies to expand ABC Imaging’s brand messaging.
2. Supervises Marketing team; oversees staffing to ensure all projects are completed before the allotted deadlines.
3. Designs engaging marketing materials that are consistent with ABC Imaging brand.
4. Researches and monitors competitive analysis and recommends strategies to compete in various markets nationwide.
5. Oversees the development, execution, and dissemination of email BD campaigns and advertisements.
6. Creates relevant content to reach the audience most likely to use our services.
7. Oversees social media marketing and web presence.
8. Develops marketing collateral while working with subject matter experts, manages the content and the imaging with the marketing team.
9. Oversee B2C initiative
10. Provide regular insight and analytics on marketing initiatives to management
11. Provide logistic support for planning and execution of events 12. Liaise with third-party partners in order to ensure the consistent implementation of our brand attributes and quality of work
13. Manage website update (B2B & B2C)
14. Support development of marketing guide for franchise program
15. Support inside and outside sales initiatives
16. Produce basic event collateral and create specific marketing campaigns to increase registration
17. Plan yearly and quarterly marketing calendar
18. Create, manage and track effectiveness of all marketing campaigns
19. Maintain brand consistency with voice and messaging throughout
Marketing Manager Revised 12/2017
20. Coordinate with business units and field staff to support marketing initiatives across the organization
21. Oversee ordering and design for promotional items
22. Use SEO to identify and carryout website improvements
23. Lead author and editor for ABC Imaging blog
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
1. Requires a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
2. At least 5 years experience in the field or in a related area
3. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and lead multiple projects without losing focus
4. Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
5. Advanced skills in Microsoft office suite
6. Photoshop experience preferred
7. Experience with Google Analytics
8. Content management experience
9. Email platform experience Constant Contact preferred
10. Eye for quality design esthetics
11. Highly organized, detail oriented, self-motivated. Persistent worker able to be positive and enthusiastic 12. Knowledge and application of current and evolving trends in digital 13. Working knowledge of e-commerce