ABC Imaging is an international technology firm supporting Fortune 500 clients globally. Headquartered in Washington, DC, ABC Imaging is one of the fastest growing companies operating in over 150 cities in the USA, Canada, Middle East, China, and the UK.
Under the general direction of the Graphics Manager or Shop Manager, the incumbent will check/preflight files upon receipt of jobs for accuracy and completeness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receives ABC tickets and verifies all the necessary information is present to create accurate proofs.
2. Evaluates accuracy of proofs printed with client’s original copy, prior to final job production. Clarifies any questions with the customer.
3. Produces jobs in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring that they meet company quality standards prior to forwarding to the Quality Assurance Manager.
4. Monitors all jobs to meet deadlines, within prescribed budget, and in accordance with standard operating procedures.
5. Follows up with customers to ensure client satisfaction.
6. Runs equipment tests, samples strips, and color charts.
7. Maintains and calibrates all equipment and workstations.
8. Maintains proper inventory of supplies.
9. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. 1 – 2 years experience
3. Attention to detail of work
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects without losing focus
5. Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
6. Superior customer service ability and experience working with customers both in person and over the phone
For consideration, please apply to this job posting.